Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Inspired by my new favorite website cake wrecks, I thought I'd post 2 interesting pictures. Daniel reminds me that we all see the world differently, as showcased in the "this is what they ordered and this is what they got" posts on the cake site. (by the way, if you visit the site, check out the Scottish themed cake--what they got is priceless)



This is what Daniel saw.


And then this is what he was inspired to make.

I love this kid.
It takes very little nudging to get him to run off and create something. And he's always so proud of what he made. (as am I)
While his version demonstrates fine use of working with what you have, I'm anxious to go to town on something that resembles the first picture. Except with more candy corn. And more frosting. And with black lights and sound effects. And moving parts.
Halloween is the best time of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes,he is the creative kid!And you sound very ambitious!

    ReplyDelete