So for now, let's have a little fun. Everyone has their favorite Christmas movie they like to watch each year right? I have a bunch. In fact I've already seen most of them at least once this season.
So here's the challenge. I'm going to write a quote (hopefully not too obvious of one) from several of my Christmas faves and you guys try to guess what special/movie it's from.
Sound like fun, or a pain in the tush?
Well no one says you have to do it.
But I triple dog dare ya. (no, that's not one yet. That one's too easy.)
Here we go:
1. "What was the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?"
" Victor. His name was Victor."
2. "You, you could be an undigested bit of beef, a piece of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more gravy than of grave to you."
3. "Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren't a holiday season. I know nobody likes me, why do they have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?"
4. "Oh c'mon. You know Santa isn't on your brother's payroll."
"Well then he's grossly unfair that's what. Traipsing around in that stupid sleigh of his. Stirring up cold winter breezes and causing everybody to think fondly of snowball fights and sleigh rides and ice hockey."
6. "Why for fifty-three years I've put up with it now!"
7. "Who wants to see somethin' pretty?"
8. He's an angry elf."
9. "You don't like coconuts! Say brainless, don't you know where coconuts come from?"
10. "I always feel better after I've hugged a cow."
*that one's a gimme since the answer is on a recent post. I just wanted to make it to 10.*
11. "In the heat of battle my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over lake Michigan."
12. "Fog's as thick as peanut butter." "You mean pea soup." "You eat what you like! I'll eat what I like!"
Clue*** There might be a double or two in there.
What are your favorite quotes from holiday specials?