1. "What was the name of The Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?" "Victor. His name was Victor."
A Christmas Story
2. "You, you could be an undigested bit of beef, a piece of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more gravy than of grave in you."
A Christmas Carol
3. " Rats. nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren't a holiday season. I know nobody likes me, why do they have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?
A Charlie Brown Christmas
4. "Oh c'mon. You know Santa isn't on your brother's payroll." "Well then he's grossly unfair, that's what. Traipsing around in that stupid sleigh of his. Stirring up cold winter breezes and causing everybody to think fondly of snowball fights and sleigh rides and ice hockey."
said by Heat Miser in "The Year Without a Santa Claus"
6. "Why for fifty-three years I've put up with it now!"
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
7. "Who wants to see somethin' pretty?"
8. "He's an angry elf."
9. "You don't like coconuts! Say brainless, don't you know where coconuts come from?"
It's a Wonderful Life
10. "I always feel better after I've hugged a cow."
11. "In the heat of battle, my father wove a tapestry of obscenities that as far as we know is still hanging in space over Lake Michigan."
A Christmas Story
12. "Fog's as thick as peanut butter!" "You mean pea soup." "You eat what you like, I'll eat what I like!"
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
Well, you've only got a day. I strongly suggest you get crackin' and spend some more time in front of the tv because I don't want to be the only loser who remembers this stuff.
It seems I had too much time on my hands today and no need to bake pies or make bread for Christmas or anything.
Please please do not click on this link. Or this one. And absolutely not this one. (I almost didn't include that one because the scene where they put Dan's head on a girl's body really bothers me.) I know not what I do. Except everybody else is doing it...
Also, I'm a cheapskate and I am still pondering paying the 4.99 they want to download it so maybe if I'm lucky, it won't even work.
Here's to being a goof for the holidays!