Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I was taking a well deserved time-out in our bedroom tonight and flipping through the channels till my head cleared a bit.

Dan and I were not seeing eye-to-eye about how to share, but also more importantly, why the x-large pop-up tent is not a good idea to pop up in close proximity to the precariously perched tree.

A few minutes into an episode of ICarly, (I've never really watched it and I needed to see why Shannon likes it) I found myself some company. Shannon. Who was thrilled that I was watching that show on my own. (I'm feeling so good about watching a kid's show by myself right about now)

Then of course Dan and Kate came and my time out was officially over.

Which was ok because: 1. I was in my bed under the covers. And b. AMC was showing something much better than pre-teen fluff.

All of us cuddled on our bed and enjoyed maybe 45 min. of this movie which I figured was perfect because it's about monsters but it's funny. (my favorite is the "puttin' on the ritz" scene)



Then later Dan and Katie did this. (warning--it's noisy and obnoxious)

I'm not sure whether to call it performance art or WWF but I got a kick out of it.

2 comments: